Fall Trip: August 28 – September 8, 2019
Spring Trip: May 17 – 28, 2020
Package for 12 days and 11 nights: approximately $2,700 per person for double room occupancy (exact price depending on number of participants)
Single occupancy: add $600 to package
The tour starts and ends at either Tegel or Schönefeld Airport. We’ll arrange transfer from the airport to your hotel. On day 11, we’ll drive you directly to your airport hotel at either airport from which you’ll depart the following day.
~~ All the benefits of our Trip Features:
Small group size, daily guided tours, transportation, accommodation in unique
hotels, breakfast, first dinner, one concert
~~ Transfer to and from the airport in Germany
~~ Flight to/from Berlin
~~ Dinners except the first night in Berlin
Your non-refundable deposit of $600 is due when you make your reservation. The remainder of the fee is due 45 days before the day of departure.
You will stay in 3 or 4-star hotels that were carefully chosen to fit with the historical setting of the place you’re visiting.
- 3 nights in a modern boutique hotel with an avant-garde flair within walking distance of Berlin’s central historic district
- 2 nights in a beautifully renovated hotel, originally built in the 1600s, on the historic market square of Quedlinburg
- 3 nights in a comfortable hotel in the heart of Erfurt’s old quarter, steps from the medieval bridge Krämerbrücke (“peddler bridge”) lined with shops
- 2 nights in a luxurious modern Baroque hotel in the center of Dresden
- 1 night in a hotel near the airport in Berlin
Image Source: Pixabay