Spring Trip: June 1 – 11, 2020
Package for 11 days and 10 nights: approximately $2,475 per person for double room occupancy (exact price depending on number of participants)
Single occupancy: add $550 to package
Tour starts at Zurich Airport, Switzerland, and ends in Munich.
~~ All the benefits of our Trip Features:
Small group size, daily guided tours, transportation, accommodation in unique
hotels, breakfast, first dinner, one concert
~~ Transfer to and from the airport in Germany
~~ Flight from the US to Zurich and from Munich back to the US
~~ Dinners except the first night in Constance
Your non-refundable deposit of $550 is due when you make your reservation. The remainder of the fee is due 45 days before the day of departure.
You will stay in 3 or 4-star hotels that were carefully chosen to fit with the historical setting of the place you’re visiting.
- 2 nights in a historic hotel in the heart of the Old Town of Constance
- 2 nights in a centrally located, family-run hotel with lots of personality in Augsburg
- 2 nights in a charming hotel in the midst of Murnau’s delightful shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants
- 2 nights in an elegant hotel in the historic center of Salzburg within walking distance to the city’s famous sights.
- 2 nights in a lovely and traditional hotel in the heart of the medieval town of Landshut.
Image Source: Pixabay