Trip dates to be determined
Package for 11 days and 10 nights: approximately $2,475 per person for double room occupancy (exact price depending on number of participants)
Single occupancy: add $550 to package
Tour starts at Zurich Airport, Switzerland, and ends in Munich.
~~ All the benefits of our Trip Features:
Small group size, daily guided tours, transportation, accommodation in unique
hotels, breakfast, first dinner, one concert
~~ Transfer to and from the airport in Germany
~~ Flight from the US to Zurich and from Munich back to the US
~~ Dinners except the first night in Constance
Your non-refundable deposit of $550 is due when you make your reservation. The remainder of the fee is due 45 days before the day of departure.
You will stay in 3 or 4-star hotels that were carefully chosen to fit with the historical setting of the place you’re visiting.
- 2 nights in a historic hotel in the heart of the Old Town of Constance
- 2 nights in a centrally located, family-run hotel with lots of personality in Augsburg
- 2 nights in a charming hotel in the midst of Murnau’s delightful shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants
- 2 nights in an elegant hotel in the historic center of Salzburg within walking distance to the city’s famous sights.
- 2 nights in a lovely and traditional hotel in the heart of the medieval town of Landshut.
- A visit to historic Constance, situated at a picturesque lake with views of the Alps
- An excursion to the “must-see” island of Mainau to admire its lovely gardens
- Tours of famous Romanesque, Gothic, and Baroque cathedrals all along the way
- A day in the famous Renaissance city of Augsburg
- Walks in the breathtaking Alps and quaint villages
- A tour of the famous fairytale castle Neuschwanstein
- A boat ride on the pristine Königssee surrounded by sheer cliffs and mountains
- A visit to Salzburg, Austria, to trace the life of Mozart and enjoy the idyllic setting of this Baroque city
- A full day to explore Munich’s rich culture
- Opportunities to shop, enjoy food and drink, and relax all along the way
Image Source: Pixabay