Special features of all our Tours:
- Group size: Our groups are small, with a maximum of 8 people per tour.
- Guided tours: We lead our own in-depth tours, focusing on Germany’s long, fascinating, and often complex history, culture, and people.
- Discussions: We provide context and background before and after tours.
- Dedicated tour leaders: You will have our exclusive services throughout the tour.
- Diverse activities: We offer a mix of cultural highlights, natural beauty, less traveled sights, concerts, and free time with optional wine tasting, shopping, and more.
- Sightseeing: All of our personal guided tours, official tours, and entry fees are part of the package.
- Transportation: We’ll travel by car, rather than bus, giving us the flexibility to take detours and make spontaneous stops.
- Local connections: Each tour includes opportunities to connect with locals.
- Flexibility: With two guides and a small group, we are equipped to offer two different options on some days, thereby adjusting for activity level.
- Accommodation: You’ll stay in small, unique hotels, carefully chosen to fit with the historical period and cultural theme that is the focus of each location.
- Meals: You’ll enjoy a breakfast each day. The first dinner of the trip is included in your package. For other meals, you’re free to choose restaurants that suit your taste. We’ll provide a list of recommended restaurants for different budgets and preferences. We’re available to make your reservations.
Lake Constance Sunrise
Rhine View and Lorelei Rock
Go to Rhine Route
Go to Eastern Route
Go to Southern Route
Image Source: Pixabay